- Submit an online request a tour for information
- We will contact you to arrange a detailed-tour
- Tour our campus, we encourage your family to attend.
- Complete the application form, including all relevant personal and academic details for your child. If applying for more than one child, complete a separate application form for each.
- Submit, either in person or via email the completed application form and supporting documentation to the Admissions team.
- Complete the registration process.
- Preschool age children receive basic skills assessments to ensure statistically reliable data.
- There are no entry tests and/or examinations.
- Proficiency in the English language is not required.
- Admissions are open year round, with the tuition fees pro-rated.
Before the admissions team will review any application, the following documents should be sent to the Admission Office.
- Completed online application or completed downloadable version of application (available by request from the Admissions Office)
- Supporting documentation
- A recent colour passport-size photograph of student and parent
- A copy of the student’s birthday certificate
- A copy of the student’s passport, identity card(Malaysian)
- A copy of the student’s passport, student/dependent pass(Non-Malaysian)
- A copy of both parents and guardian’s passport / Identity card
- A copy of record of immunization history
- Parent handbook
- School calendar